E-bay epoxy source . . .

Talk about favorite or hated suppliers, recommend good materials or sources, or anything of the same ilk. This is also a good place to suggest unique ideas and innovations you may have come up with.
Ancient Race
Almost a Finish Carpenter

E-bay epoxy source . . .

Post by Ancient Race »

I wonder if anyone's dealt with this guy ?

He seems to have the goods, and it's possible that the bulk of everyone's stuff comes from the big oil companies as he says - but I wonder if anyone's actually used his 2:1 resin?

Greg
Tartan 27 #77
Seafarer Meridian 26
Jet 14 #952
s.allen
Bottom Sanding Grunt

Re: E-bay epoxy source . . .

Post by s.allen »

I just came across this post. I have dealt with him. He has a website at www.jgreer.com.

I needed a laminating epoxy to mix with microballons for fairing/finishing some deck core repairs on my Ariel. I spoke to him on the phone before placing an order. He answered my questions and that gave me enough confidence to buy from him. Shipping from CA to NC was about three days.

My 2 cents.

Scott

gjvp wrote:I wonder if anyone's dealt with this guy ?

He seems to have the goods, and it's possible that the bulk of everyone's stuff comes from the big oil companies as he says - but I wonder if anyone's actually used his 2:1 resin?

Greg
Jason K
Boat Obsession Medal Finalist
Boat Name: Rambunctious
Boat Type: J/30

Post by Jason K »

I don't know the first thing about his epoxy, but he seems to have great prices on fillers.
- Jason King (formerly #218)
J/30 Rambunctious
http://www.rambunctiousracing.com